Valentine's day SMS,Funny Messages

Valentine's day Funny SMS and messages: In a relationship sometimes being funny is better than being romantic ,So for you being funny Valentine's day Funny SMS and messages will make a way for you to be funny,Here are few Collections of the Funniest Valentine's day SMS.


Valentine's day SMS , Funny Messages

1.My boyfriend told me I can do with him whatever I want on Valentine’s Day, so I tied him up and went to the nightclub.


2.Please remember that Valentine’s Day is a polite reminder that Christmas decorations must go down!


3.Darling, will you be my player number 2?


4.If you feel sad that you stay alone during Valentine‘s day, just remember that nobody loves you on any of those other 355 days of the year.


5.Love is a grave mental disease.


6.I’m tired of love; I’m still more tired of rhyme; but money gives me pleasure all the time.


7.Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.


8.Happy Valentine’s Day to all the couples, wish your love last forever and to all single people wish your batteries last forever…


9.I trust you plan more for Valentine’s Day than Russia prepared for the Olympics.


10.I would love you even if you were so ugly that everyone died.


Incoming Search Terms
happy valentines day quotes

happy valentines day messages

happy valentines day images
Funny messages on valentine's day
Valentine's day SMS,Funny Messages


Author:

Facebook Comment

.