Valentine's day Romantic Poems

Valentine's Day is the Holiday of Romance. Romance is love in its active state, ignited and inspired. Valentine's Day may feel like a holiday forced on us by the Greeting Card, Jewelry and Floral industries, but the truth is that we have accepted it because we recognize and value its purpose. Love that never inspires romance is stagnant and stale. Valentine's Day is an opportunity to ignite our existing relationship with romance, and love with an added dose of romance will result in a stronger, longer lasting and far more satisfying relationship.

Valentine's day Romantic Poems

1)Be My Valentine 
This may be a little silly,
But I have a question for you,
Will you be my valentine? 
'Cause no one else will do...
I know you are my boyfriend
But will you be my valentine?
I can't think of anyone else
I'd want to have as mine...
No one else gives me the tingles
The way you always do,
So, will you be my valentine?
So I can share this with you...
No one has ever kissed me
And sent chills down my spine,
Until the night you kissed me,
So, please be my valentine...
Like I said this is silly,
But I have one last question for you...
If you agree to be my valentine,
Can I be yours too?
Valentines Day 2016 Romantic Wishes


2)A Valentine Poem for My Love
On Valentine’s Day, the day of affection,
My thoughts naturally turn in your direction.
I think of many things, big and small
That you’ve given to me and given your all.
You of all the special memories I treasure.
Having you in my life is nothing but pleasure!
You’re a walking example of how to live,
How to share, how to teach, how to love, how to give.
Please accept this Valentine poem,
warm from the heart of your Love.

3)Tomorrow is Valentine Day
There is only one thing I wish to say
There is only one day left for Valentine day
Let all the lovers of the world unite
Let there be peace and love in everyone’s sight
Let the kisses flow smoothly like a stream
Let everyone meet the men and women of their dreams
Let everyone get a lovers valentine card
Say it with chocolates or with two white doves
Just show all your love on Valentine Day.

Searches related to valentine day poems
valentine day poems for boyfriend
funny valentine day poems
valentine day sms
valentines day pictures and poems
valentines poems for her
love poems valentines day
valentine poems for him
valentines message




Author:

Facebook Comment

.