Happy Valentine's day Whatsapp messages

Valentine's Day messages are the first thing you want to share with your lovers and friends, right? Look no where else, because we have got a great collection of Happy Valentine's Day WhatsApp messages for 2016.
With the advent of smartphones, people have forgotten about the SMS. Previously, people used to send Valentine's Day quotes and sayings as SMS. Now that WhatsApp  has become popular, we're giving you the greatest list of Happy Valentine's Day WhatsApp messages.So check out the best happy valentine's day whatsapp messages here.

Happy Valentine's day Whatsapp messages

1.My heart tells me I’d die without you. Before it proves to be right, Agree to be mine. Happy Valentine’s Day.

2.Wake up all the birds of cupid and chirp like you have never before. Because today is our day to celebrate. Happy Valentines day to you my sweetheart. 

3.True love is, having someone beside you that believes in you more then you believe in yourself. Happy Valentine’s Day.

4.My love for you is my life, My life is all love for you, Happy Valentine’s day.

5.I have fallen in love many times, always with you. It happened again now my love. Happy Valentine`s Day.

6.Hope your valentine`s day is great, i hope it`s quite a treat, i hope you have a happy day, filled with things so sweet.

7.What is love? It`s not a thing will not come first sight, Love is the moment of truth. Happy Valentine’s Day.

8. Love is like a cloud...
Love is like a dream...
Love is one word and
Everything in between...
Love is a fairytale come true...
Because I found love when I found you.
Happy Valentine's Day!

9.You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes is the only thing you see in the world. Happy Valentines Day.

10.This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.


Incoming Searches
Searches related to valentine day whatsapp message
valentine day whatsapp status
valentine day video for whatsapp
whatsapp status valentine day special
valentine day status 
special whatsapp status 
love status for whatsapp

Author:

Facebook Comment

.